Shown with PAX S300, this is a custom bracket that brings the payment device off of the counter, and next to the 19" and 23" POS Screen. The bracket, made of metal with a black coating is secured to the back of the monitor and projects to the left or the right of the monitor. The mount comes with all of the mounting screws for the install. This solution is ideal for Server and Bar POS stations. The POS mount on the bracket has holes for both 70mm and 100mm VESA mounts. VESA mounts are the four screw holes that come standard on the back of a monitor/display.
WILL IT FIT? Measure from the center of the four VESA mounting holes on the back of your monitor to the edge of the monitor. If you are keeping the swiper on the POS/Monitor, then measure past the swiper. This mount will extend either 9.5" or 10.5" from the center of your monitor.
- Includes three sets of screws for mounting. The ones you use will depend on the thickness of your monitor stand. If no monitor stand is being used, then most likely you will use the small screw.
There are three (3x) sets of four (4x) screws:
- M4 x 10mm - 4x screws - Small
- M4 x 14mm - 4x screws - Medium
- M4 x 18mm - 4x screws - Long
Compatible with Ingenico Lane/5000, 7000 and 8000.
The mount does not include the terminal.
Tools needed for the install: Phillips Head Screwdriver.
Click HERE for VESA Schematic Diagram.
Click HERE for VESA Installation Instructions.
Shown with Ingenico Lane/3000/5000/7000/8000
Custom Plates already produced for these PINPads:
- Ingenico Lane/3000/5000/7000/8000, IPP310, IPP315, IPP320, IPP350; RP10, Vx805, Vx820 and PAX S300
- Also available in a 15"/17" mount
If you want to use it with any other PINpad, there is a 25 unit minimum.