- Swivel Stand made of durable black steel.
- Smooth 60° tilt and 190° swivel action
- Includes two mounting options for ultimate flexibility: screws and adhesive glue pad
- Flange cover to conceal fixing holes
- Includes a Full Device PIN Pad Spill Cover: a flexible overlay, custom-fitted to the keys.
Plus a Full Device PIN Pad Spill Cover: a flexible overlay, custom-fitted to the keys. This custom design covers the entire PIN pad including all around the edges to protect your terminal from liquid spills, dust, and dirt.
- Easy to install and remove<br>
- Protects terminal from liquid spills, dust and dirt <br>
- Enhances visibility with Anti-glare properties to improve visibility <br>
- Easy to clean and disinfect <br>
- Ultra-thin high-quality polyurethane <br>
- PINpad Not Included.
For quantities over 250+, call for pricing.
• Polymer: Thermoplastic Polyurethane, Aromatic Polyether (100% Latex Free)
• Thickness: 0.0105 Inch
• Max Continuous Temp: -60°F to 200°F / -51°C to 93°C
• Melt Point Range: 339° F to 379°F / 171°C to 193°C
• Modulus 100: 1000 psi / 6.90 MPa (test method ASTM D-638)
• Modulus Break: 7000 psi / 48.26 MPa (test method ASTM D-638)
• Key Attributes: Long Lasting, Tough, Strong, Abrasion resistant, Chemical resistant
• The listed product does not contain any substances classified by Regulation (EC) No. 1907/2006 of the European Parliament concerning the Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH) as Substances of Very High Concern (SVHC, updated January 16, 2020).
• This compound is a non-PVC product and contains no plasticizers - The resin used to produce ET- 90090 complies with FDA CFR 177.2600 and 177.1680 for wet and dry food contact applications - The resin used to produce ET- 90090 is listed under NSF Article 61 1 These properties are based on the compound datasheet supplied by the resin manufacturer.
• The listed product does not contain any compounds currently listed as cancer causing or having reproductive toxicity by the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, also known as California Proposition 65.