- Manufactured in sturdy steel with durable powder coated finish
- Essential to enhance customer experience; POS terminal stand is great for customers and merchants; stand can tilt up to 60° and swivel a full 190°, making moving device from customer to merchant easier; improves payment transaction
- Ultimate convenience for merchant and customer; designed to bring terminal closer to the customer; stand is upgradeable in the field with a simple top plate swap; stand is compatible with any round or square Discount Credit Card Supply freestanding plate
- Stand allows for seamless customer interactions with less danger of harm to equipment; flange cover hides wires and mount keeps terminal secure for minimized chances of damage and theft to POS terminal; durable powder coated finish protects stand
- Swivel and tilt stand is supplied fully built for a simple installation; two easy installation methods; includes screws and an adhesive pad for two options of securing holder; terminal not included; fits First Data FD35/ First Data FD40 ; pole stands 5.5” tall
Includes Device to Stand Security Tether Lock , Two Keys 8" (Black) to make your stand more secure and deter snap and grab incidents.
Tether Lock Product Features:
- Cable length is 8". Made specifically to work with DCCStands Swivel Stands.
- 2x cam locks are made of stainless steel and zinc alloy.
- Includes 2x lock keys.
- Made of a coated strong and durable steel cable. Cable and lock pull strength is 154 lbs .
- Easy to install.
- Snatch and grab theft deterrent.
- Locks to device and a DCCStands pole.
- If your device has a security slot size of 0.28" x 0.12", you can insert the cam lock into this slot. If not, use the enclosed 3M slot which will adhere to the side of the device. Refer to photo in this listing for positioning.
- Terminal not included.
- Insert cam lock into terminal slot or 3M slot (once attached) and turn key to lock into place. If using the 3M slot provided, make sure it is adhered so it does not interfere with the stand side rubbers.
- Run cable through the top opening of the stand plate from front to back.
- Mount terminal on to stand.
- Insert cam lock into security slot which is located on the pole of the DCCStands pole. Turn key to lock into place. Now your terminal is protected.
- For more detailed installation instructions click HERE.