Swivel and tilt stand to hold the Honeywell 7580 Bar Code Scanner.
Allows for Hands-Free Scanning for smooth transactions.
Improves productivity and accessibility and reduces cashier fatigue.
Custom plate lifts the device 7" off the counter
Clean cable management: simply run the cable through the pole and cover it with the flange cover.
- Features 60° tilt for scanner
- 190° swivel action to rotate scanning between customer and merchant.
- Designed to give an ergonomic and flexible mounting platform for your Barcode scanner.
- Manufactured in robust mild steel
- Durable powder coated finish
- Smooth 60° tilt and 190° swivel action
- Dual cable entry options
- Flange cover to conceal fixing holes
- Includes two mounting options for ultimate flexibility: 4x screws and adhesive glue pad.
- Supplied fully built for a simple install
- Product# DCCS-H7580-5B
- Bar Code Scanner not included
In the fast paced modern retail environment it is more important than ever to provide a slick and secure point of sale interface for your customer. We specialize in the design and manufacture of a comprehensive range of mounting equipment to ensure that you as the retailer can achieve this. Designed and manufactured from robust mild steel, our mounts combine strength and durability whilst offering an aesthetically pleasing solution with simple functionality.
Installation of the device on the stand Instructions:
1. In order to remove the cable from the Honeywell Barcode Scanner, use a paper clip to release the cable from the device.
2. Run the cable through the stand pole.
3. Place plug back in to the scanner.
4. Remove the top right and bottom left pads on the bottom of the scanner base. Remove the screws.
5. Place scanner on the stand and insert the two screws provided in to the bottom of the scanner base.
6. You may now attach the stand to your counter.