Shown with Ingenico Lane/3000, this is a custom bracket that brings the payment device off of the counter, and next to the POS Screen. The bracket, made of metal with a black coating is secured to the back of the monitor and projects to the left of the monitor. This solution is ideal for Server and Bar POS stations. The POS mount on the bracket has holes for both 70mm and 100mm VESA mounts. VESA mounts are the four screw holes that come standard on the back of a monitor/display.
- The mount can be used on the left side of the 15" or 17" monitor.
- Includes three sets of screws for mounting. The ones you use will depend on the thickness of your monitor stand. If no monitor stand is being used, then most likely you will use the small screw.
There are three (3x) sets of four (4x) screws:
- M4 x 10mm - 4x screws - Small
- M4 x 14mm - 4x screws - Medium
- M4 x 18mm - 4x screws - Long
The mount comes with all of the mounting screws for the install.
WILL IT FIT? Measure from the center of the four VESA mounting holes on the back of your monitor to the edge of the monitor. If you are keeping the swiper on the POS/Monitor, then measure past the swiper. This mount will extend either 9.5" or 10.5" from the center of your monitor.
Compatible with Ingenico Lane/3000 and Lane/5000.
The mount does not include the terminal.
Tools needed for the install: Phillips Head Screwdriver.
Click HERE for VESA Schematic Diagram.
Click HERE for VESA Installation Instructions.