PAX A920 Stand is designed to give an ergonomic and flexible mounting platform for your payment terminal and prevent damage due to the traditional “back and forth” counter top placements with each transaction. Deploying the termtable tilt and swivel stand makes for a more efficient retail experience and protects your valuable payment terminal from damage.
Swivel Stand Product Features
- Made of robust black metal.
- Smooth 60° tilt and 190° swivel action.
- Includes 2 mounting options: screws and adhesive sticker.
- 3 year Warranty.
Includes Device to Stand Security Tether Lock , Two Keys 8" (Black) to make your stand more secure and deter snap and grab incidents.
Tether Lock Features:
- Cable length is 8". Made specifically to work with DCCStands Swivel Stands.
- 2x cam locks are made of stainless steel and zinc alloy.
- Includes 2x lock keys.
- Made of a coated strong and durable steel cable. Cable and lock pull strength is 154 lbs .
- Easy to install.
- Snatch and grab theft deterrent.
- Locks to device and a DCCStands pole.
- If your device has a security slot size of 0.28" x 0.12", you can insert the cam lock into this slot. If not, use the enclosed 3M slot which will adhere to the side of the device. Refer to photo in this listing for positioning.
- Shown with the terminal which has the built-in security slot.
- Terminals not included.
- Insert cam lock into terminal slot or 3M slot (once attached) and turn key to lock into place. If using the 3M slot provided, make sure it is adhered so it does not interfere with the stand side rubbers.
- Run cable through the top opening of the stand plate from front to back.
- Mount terminal on to stand.
- Insert cam lock into security slot which is located on the pole of the DCCStands pole. Turn key to lock into place. Now your terminal is protected.