Verifone Mx925 Terminal Screen Protector is a flexible overlay, custom fitted to the screen.
- Custom Designed for the perfect fit
- Made of Ultra-thin high quality polyurethane
- Protects screen from scratches, pen marks, dust, dirt and bacteria
- Easy to clean and disinfect: can withstand repeated wipe down with common cleaners and wipes without damaging the terminal
- Does not affect screen touch sensitivity
- Extends the life of the payment terminal
- Flexible, Transparent, Durable
- Easy to install and remove
- Securely covers the screen
- Dimensions: 4 1/2" x 7"
- Product #MX925SCREEN
- Terminal not included
- Set of 50 covers
- Click HERE for Installation Instructions
Polymer: Thermoplastic Polyurethane, Aromatic Polyether (100% Latex Free)
Thickness: 0.0105 Inch
Max Continuous Temp: -60°F to 200°F / -51°C to 93°C
Melt Point Range: 339° F to 379°F / 171°C to 193°C
Modulus 100: 1000 psi / 6.90 MPa (test method ASTM D-638)
Modulus Break: 7000 psi / 48.26 MPa (test method ASTM D-638)
Key Attributes: Long Lasting, Tough, Strong, Abrasion resistant, Chemical resistant
The listed product does not contain any substances classified by Regulation (EC) No. 1907/2006 of the European Parliament concerning the Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH) as Substances of Very High Concern (SVHC, updated January16, 2020).
- This compound is a non-PVC product and contains no plasticizers - The resin used to produce ET- 90090 complies with FDA CFR 177.2600 and 177.1680 for wet and dry food contact applications - The resin used to produce ET- 90090 is listed under NSF Article 61 1 These properties are based on the compound datasheet supplied by the resin manufacturer
The listed product does not contain any compounds currently listed as cancer causing or having reproductive toxicity by the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, also known as California Proposition 65.